Comply with the new era of consumer privacy
The law of the new digital land is complex, but the FTC has made it clear. Privacy has to be designed as a built-in feature to data collection, data classification, and information systems, not an afterthought. Yet implementation is not straightforward.
What does this mean to your business and how do you comply? Our consulting experts can help you now to:
Data Classification and Retention
- Assess and profile the types of information your business handles
- Identify sensitive regulatory areas
- Advise regarding relevant Best Practices in Privacy
- Interpret and offer guidance on policy trends and developing legal issues
- Provide privacy guidance, assistance and help with incident response to an information security event
Different kinds of information require different kinds of protection. If you don’t classify your information, it is very difficult for your employees or information security systems to reliably protect it.
Our expert team can help you sort it out, including:
- Data classification based on confidentiality requirements
- Data and document retention and destruction, including schedules
- Electronically stored information management
- Relevant legal record preservation
- Data retention policy design
Whether your business processes vast amounts of data or tangentially handles consumer information on a case-by-case basis, we offer privacy solutions to match your needs and your bottom line.