Client Marketing Programs Manager
|Date Posted:||Tuesday, April 09, 2013|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
IDentity Theft 911 is seeking a dedicated, hard-working Marketing Programs Manager who will be responsible for the timely and successful implementation of client marketing programs. This role executes integrated B2B2C marketing initiatives that communicate product value with clear messaging and drive marketing results.
- Create and implement marketing programs for new client implementations
- Update and refresh marketing programs for existing clients
- Works closely with Client Account Managers and Sales Implementation to ensure priority focus on marketing support to meet customer requirements
- Supports marketing initiatives and the development of custom marketing collateral for client use
- Monitors, analyzes and reports KPIs of marketing portion of client implementations
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to marketing support programs
- Updates client marketing activity in Salesforce.com
- Ensures all client marketing messaging strictly adheres to positioning, messaging and brand identity provided by the VP of Marketing
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign),web content management systems, email marketing tools; Salesforce.com experience a plus
IDentity Theft 911 is the nation’s premier identity theft and data breach management, resolution and education service. The company serves 17 million households across the country and provides fraud solutions for a range of organizations—including Fortune 500 companies, the country’s largest insurance companies, corporate benefit providers, banks and credit unions and membership organizations.